June 14, 2005

"Look at the night skies: Who do you think made all this? Who marches this army of stars out each night, counts them off, calls each by name-so magnificent! so powerful!-and never overlooks a single one? Why would you ever complain, O Jacob, or, whine, Israel, saying, "GOD has lost track of me. He doesn't care what happens to me"? Don't you know anything? Haven't you been listening? GOD doesn't come and go. God lasts. He's Creator of all you can see or imagine. He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch his breath. And he knows everything, inside and out. He energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts. For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall. But those who wait upon GOD get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, they run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind."
Isaiah 40:26-31 (the message)
____________________________________________________________________

ever been trying to figure out a verse and for the life of you can't remember the reference? this was me last night. i love this verse, have it on my bulletin board at home, used to have it stuck in my Bible, on and on...yet could not bring it into the brain-piece. i called one of my bestest friends (who is getting married very very soon! my little baby is growing up so fast...) because i knew she would know which i was talking about. unfortunately she was in the movie store and couldn't pull it to mind at that moment either. but i felt better because at least someone was on the case. in the meantime, God led me to it and to check i called one of my wonderful roommates who is still in the sweet town of Statesboro to go into my room at home and check it out for me. sure enough, i was right and was so happy because it is such a cool verse. anyways, read it in and bask in the wonder!
ok, bringing it down...today was good. took the babes to the aviation museum. they were good and i think they had fun--mostly running around and climbing stairs, riding elevators, you know, normal aviation museum stuff. now just hanging out and playing on the computers. tonight we will have Bible study so that is fun. going to st. augustine this weekend with the fam. fun in the sun i tell ya. ok i am outta here, two blogs in two days--i'm pushing my limit. peace out friends :)

No comments: